Natural fibers are popular for many different reasons, as the fabric is generally more environmentally friendly and durable.
· Absorbent. Natural fibers have an incredibly high absorbency, as the fibers, both plant and animal, have a strong affinity for water. This makes natural fibers a great option for bed sheets and towels, as absorbency is an important factor for these items because they’re used to dry surfaces and receive regular use.
· Eco-friendly. Natural fibers usually have a smaller environmental impact than synthetic fibers because natural fibers do not use as many chemicals during the production process. Some natural fibers are less eco-friendly than others because some plants require more water.
· Durable. Due to the structure of cellulose, which makes up natural materials,, most plant-based fibers are very strong. Animal-based fibers, like silk and wool, are also strong.
· Cotton fiber is more comfortable than other fibers. Moreover, it is a natural fiber and the fabric which is made of cotton is a breathable fabric that is comfortable and lightweight. Furthermore, one can sleep better with cotton products.
· Absorbent Ability
· It is highly absorbent and it is ideal for making different cotton materials such as towels and bedding.
· Cotton is washable and it is easy to maintain and can be machine washed and dried.
· Another advantage of using cotton is its durability and it will last for a long time.